|December 7, 2018
5pm-9pm (Arrive at 4:30 for registration)
Location: South San Francisco Marriott
Come learn new ways to gain new clients, shoot with off camera lights, spend less time editing client image, make more $$$ with in person sale and stop giving just files and sell beautiful works of art to your clients.
This is your chance to be inspired and learn how to get to the next level with one of the most awarded portrait & wedding photographers in the world. See first hand how JB creates his award winning client wall art and album. With over 21 years of teaching and educating, JB is an open book and ready to help you advance your portrait photography career!
* Off camera lighting setups and demos - Beginner to advanced lighting techniques
* How to price yourself and your work
* In Person Sales - 10 easy ways to make more money with each client
* Grow your business while growing your family - How to achieve balance
* 10 Marketing ideas to gain NEW clients + 1 AMAZING idea on how to keep them for life
* How to book destination sessions and weddings
* How to win at print competition
+ Much More
What you will need to bring with you...
-No Camera needed for the 1 day seminar
(no filming at the event)
-Notebook, expect to take notes. Lots of golden nuggets!
-Open mind to learn a new way of doing things
-$$$ to possibly purchase gear, Profoto and other dealers will be on site with discounted pricing for this workshop (day of only).
Does not include...
Flights, transportation, meals, drinks.
*The retainer is non-refundable nor non transferable but you are allowed to sell your seat if you are not able to attend for any reason.
You have 48 hours after registration to back out with no questions asked. AGAIN, Retainer fee in non refundable but you can sell your seat, this event WILL sell out fast!